I am a Happiness Coach who specializes in personal growth, relationship, parenting and career coaching, and I maintain a private practice in Georgetown, South Carolina, USA.
I am a collaborative, solution-focused Happiness Coach. Through this approach, I provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. I also integrate coaching techniques and helpful assignments to offer a highly-personalized program tailored to you. With compassion and understanding, I work with you to help build on your strengths and attain the personal growth you are committed to achieving.
- Master of Education, Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA, USA Anticipated May, 2018
- Master of Science in Psychology, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Romania 2003-2005
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Romania 2000-2003
- Bachelor Degree in Education, Babes Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania 1995-2000
Certifications, Additional Training & Awards
- International Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Psychodrama Therapist Certificate -Prescribed by the Romanian Psychotherapy Federation and the European Psychotherapy Association
- South Carolina, School Psychologist II Certification
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Counseling Association Active
- American School Counselor Associations Active
- National Association of School Psychologist, USA Active